Riverside Dental Practice is OPEN, we encourage you to keep your appointments and want to reassure you that our practice is a safe place to be. We have excellent infection control procedures and all the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure the safety of both patients and staff. We continue to follow national guidelines.
Click for more information
About Riverside Dental - Your Local Dentist in Nantwich
We welcome all generations to a happy and caring environment, where patients matter, with the emphasis on high quality consistent dental care. Our vision is to give every generation the confidence to smile.
Riverside Dental was established in 1979 giving us over 40 years of dental experience. During this time the practice has become the market leader in Nantwich and is both modern and innovative.
Riverside Dental is pro-active in dental care and aims to have the reputation of being the best in the area. To support this, the Practice has an established culture to provide high quality dental care in a safe and friendly environment.
The focus at Riverside Dental is on prevention, for both adults and children and we aim to achieve this by combining experience and skill with the benefits of up to date technology. All our dentists attend regular seminars and lectures to keep abreast of the latest medical and technological advances so that we can offer you the best possible treatment and care.
Riverside Dental has an excellent reputation with most new patients being referred by either friends or family. We want to involve all patients in their personal care and will make note of any worries and concerns. Discussing all options available to you and giving you as much as information as possible will enable you to make the choices that suit you. A first class service is of utmost importance to us and is a major part of our philosophy. We will respond to enquiries quickly and efficiently and will be as flexible as possible regarding appointments.
Why Choose Us?
- Excellent reputation
- Personalised patient care
- Over 30 years of experience
- Offering dental implant treatment
- Latest cosmetic dentistry techniques
Patient Notice - Revised Safety Procedures:
Public Health England have informed all dental practices that the additional precautionary measures we have been following during the COVID-19 pandemic must remain in place:
Our first priority is always the health and safety of our patients and colleagues and we have endeavoured to keep everyone as safe as possible during these unprecedented times and we would like to take this opportunity to provide an update on our current level of service provision.
- Face coverings are still mandatory in health-care settings and we ask you wear your face covering whilst in the practice to protect one another as much as possible.
- We kindly ask all patients and visitors to disinfect their hands on arrival and departure of the practice to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus and other viruses
- Where possible, please check in at reception using the self check-in screen.
- Social distancing is still in place in all areas around the practice. Please continue to be understanding of those around you.
Booking your appointment: You can make your appointment by telephoning or emailing the practice. Online booking will be available soon.
Attending for your appointment: Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment. On arrival for your appointment please enter through the front entrance (when clear of other patients) use the hand sanitiser located on the reception desk before checking in using the self-check-in screen located in the reception area.
PPE: Practice staff may be wearing protective equipment that you are not used to. Please don’t be alarmed, this is normal practice to ensure your safety and that of our staff.
Additional precautions in the practice:
- Air extraction systems in all surgeries.
- Sneeze guards at reception to protect both patients and staff
- A fully contactless patient journey, booking your own appointments by phone or email, completing all your pre appointment forms remotely at home, self-check in on arrival at the practice, contactless payment – and online booking coming soon.
Please do not attend the practice if you (or anyone you live with) have symptoms of Covid-19 (A high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell) or if you (or anyone you live with) have tested positive for Covid 19 in the last 14 days, or have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test & Trace.
Patient Download Documents (PDF/Word documents open in a new window)
Please download the following documents BEFORE your appointment. Please email completed forms to email@example.com, for printed forms filled in by hand please photograph and email photographs of each page to firstname.lastname@example.org.